Light — the central element of photography. Master the use of light, and you can create an infinite variety of moods with your photography. Few are better suited to show you how than Rick Sammon, Canon Explorer of Light, and fashion photographer Vered Koshlano. Whether in the studio with props and climate control, or on one of Rick's sojourns abroad, these lighting secrets enhance your photographic skills and help you create images of breathtaking quality.
• Identify the many ways in which lighting communicates
• Select your accessories with care: hot lights, strobes, diffusers, reflectors, and others
• Learn how to create movie-star and high-fashion effects, unique portraits, and irresistible baby pictures
• Meet the special challenges posed by outdoor settings
• Discover how lighting helps tell different stories with your images
• Make appropriate adjustments in Photoshop® to enhance your lighting effects even more
Bonus DVD includes more than an hour of professional lighting tips, tricks, and techniques involving reflectors, diffusers, accessory flashes, and more. See the DVD appendix for complete system requirements.
Includes DVD with Rick's favorite lighting and camera tips!