Explore your camera's creative options and learn to get great shots with your dSLR!
Congratulations you've chosen to take greater control over your photos with a dSLR camera! Now get expert advice on making the most of your Nikon D3000. Learn how to use its many settings, how to get the best results in automatic mode, when to use the built-in flash, how to produce prints that look as good as they do on your monitor, and more.
* Lenses, modes, and more learn to attach and remove lenses, set the focus mode, and use all the controls
* Quality control discover how to get the best picture quality and solve common image problems
* Cultivate creativity explore automatic Scene modes and then step up to full control with manual exposure modes
* Processing your pictures download your images to yourcomputer, process RAW files, and organize your photos
* Share find out how to get perfect prints, optimize photos for e-mailing, and create a digital slide show
Open the book and find:
* Details about every camera option
* Answers to common photography questions
* Secrets for capturing great action shots
* Pro techniques for photographing people and pets
* Ways to avoid red-eye and other photo problems
* Fun effects you can add with your camera
* When to use JPEG and when to use RAW
* Simple explanations of f-stops, shutter speed, ISO, and other photo terms