Excel 2013 On Demand is built from the ground up for today's beginning-to-intermediate-level Exceluser. Like every book in the On Demand Series, it teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-color format designed to "show you how," instead of "telling you how." But that's not all. This book:
* Combines step-by-step training with quick-reference material users can rely on long after they've mastered the core skills they need
* Provides easy-to-follow task-based coverage of the techniques you'll use most often, presenting most tasks in just one or two pages
* Offers in-depth coverage of all new MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) exam objectives, so you can use it as a study guide to enhance your job prospects or current career
* Provides additional end-of-chapter workshops, plus even more hands-on projects online
* Includes a complete practical troubleshooting guide
* Helps you upgrade by presenting New Feature icons, plus a detailed list of new features indexed to the pages where they're covered
Simply put, no other book offers beginning-to-intermediate-level Excelusers this much simplicity, usable content, flexibility, and value.