Learn to use your iPad the easy way, with iOS 9, the latest release of Apple's mobile operating system. Now in full color, this book explores
- Setting up your iPad
- Setting up and connecting to WiFi
- Setting yourself up with iCloud, Apple IDs and Family Sharing
- Getting around your iPad icons and menus
- Handoff, picture-in-picture, multitasking and mastering multi touch gestures
- Organising your favourite photos
- Taking pictures and enhancing them with the built in iSight cameras
- Buying, organising and listening to music, with iTunes and Apple Music.
- Using maps to get directions
- Reading books with iBooks App
- Reading newspapers and keeping up to date with the latest headlines with News App
- Browsing the internet with confidence and safety
- Chatting to friends and family with FaceTime
- Getting to know Siri and maintaining your iPad
- and more
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a guide to iPad.
Whether you have just bought your first tablet or are a keen iPad user, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use iPad effectively and productively.